Saturday, November 29, 2008

Once again... I LOVE YOUTUBE!

OK, so I waas on youtube today and I remembered something. This week I was with my cousin Danny and he searched concerts that he'd been to on youtube. So I figured, " WTF Why didn't I think of that." So I searched Metro Station House of Blues 10-22-08 and I found it! So I watched everything I could find. I also found the opening bands. If your a Metro Station Fan then you should go to www.youtube.com/puppylvr224 It might go to the second page to. I f your not a Metro Stationfan you should watch it anyway. And if your Connie, Please watch them. In one you can see my friends head. In another you can he me practically screaming my lungs off saying, " I LOVE YOU TRACCCCCCCCE!" But still. Everyone Please leave a comment on what you think. Thank you. Bi-Bi ♥☻☺♠♣♦•◘○!

No comments:

Post a Comment