Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween

Yay! Halloween is here! Even though I'm getting a little sick of trick or treating I've decided to go as Minny Mouse. I think this will be my last year. I was gonna go to the school dance but that would be stupid. There are no good Halloween parties to go to. I'm going trick-or-treating with my bro and Kaitlyn. My uncle Michael and my mother might come too. My cousin Pat was gonna come over and scare people but we're just gonna leave that to Damian and Mike. My friend Kaitlyn is going as little red riding hood. So it will be two guys trying to scare little kids, a mother dressed as herself, Minny Mouse, and Lil red riding hood. Fun Huh? Anyway my friend Kaitlyn is going to sleepover and we'll be all hopped up on candy and won't go to sleep. Were gonna drive my parents nuts. Here is your guide to a great Halloween Sleepover...
1) Eat all the candy.
2) Be hyper.
3) Ask your parents pointless questions that will amuse you.
4) Watch 7 episodes minimum of South Park.
5) Search pointless things on the Internet while being slap happy.
6) Make a family on the computer game Sims 2.
7) Obsess over Metro Station, Paramore, Cash Cash, The White Tie Affair, Cobra Starship, Chiodos, Cute is What We Aim For, Forever the Sickest Kids, NeverShoutNever, Hit the Lights. and The Vanity Affair.
8) Turn up the music full volume to make sure the neighborhood can hear it.
9) Look for more candy.
10) Finally pass out on the living room floor at 4:37am.
So if you want a successful Halloween sleepover follow all these rules. I know a lot of it has nothing to do with Halloween stuff so lets make #11 Watch 3 episodes of A Haunting and 2 scary movies. Then your gonna pee your pants. So go ahead and watch 4 Adam Sandler movies so you can laugh a little. Well I have school tomorrow and my mother wants me to get off the computer. So please, please, please comment. Bi-Bi!♥☺♦♣♠○◘•

No comments:

Post a Comment