Thursday, October 23, 2008

Metro Station Concert

This is Cash Cash. They were one of the bands that opened for Metro Station!
This is Alex Makhlouf! I met him! He is in the Cash Cash Key Board Player! I got an autograph and told him he was hott and he smiled and said thanks!
This was the flier for the Concert. Instead of Shwayze The White Tie Affair Played. They we're awesome! Trace took his shirt off at the concert!
OMG! I WENT TO A METRO STATION CONCERT YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was insanely amazing! I met Alex Makhlouf from Cash Cash and told him he was hott! Trace took his shirt off at the concert! I almost touched him but there were these girls in front of me that did :P
But I was like right in front of the stage with my friend Kaitlyn! It was amazing! Metro Station only played like 7 songs though! But I almost met them. I didn't have enough time to wait around for them to come out! If you have any questions just ask. Oh and after every song I shouted "I LOVE YOU TRACE!" and once when I said it there was no one else talking and he heard me and looked at me when I said and nodded at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Comment Please! Bi-Bi!♥☻

No comments:

Post a Comment