Friday, September 24, 2010

Just Jared

Just Jared


Rachel Bilson: J'Adore Dior!

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 09:00 PM PDT

Rachel Bilson: J'Adore Dior!

Rachel Bilson goes out for some luxury shopping as she arrives at the Christian Dior boutique on Friday (September 24) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 29-year-old actress recently shared her newest obsessions with InStyle.

One of them is an Alpaca sweater (310-276-0663). “All of their sweaters are so soft layering,” Rachel told the mag. “And I’m into the stripes.”

10+ pictures inside of Rachel Bilson going to the Christian Dior boutique in Beverly Hills…

Shenae Grimes is a Girl with a Gun

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 08:00 PM PDT

Shenae Grimes is a Girl with a Gun

Shenae Grimes is all smiles as she heads to the set of 90210 on Wednesday (September 22) in Los Angeles.

The 20-year-old actress grabbed a bite to eat and chatted with a crew member before filming scenes for the show.

Shenae recently showed off a very different side of herself in a brand new YouTube video that’s racked up over 720,000 views in the past two days alone. Check it out below!


Gun Size Matters

Ashley Hinshaw Interview -- Meet Miley's On-Screen BFF!

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 07:00 PM PDT

Ashley Hinshaw Interview -- Meet Miley's On-Screen BFF!

Let us be the first to introduce you to Ashley Hinshaw, the 21-year-old rising star who plays Miley Cyrus’s best friend in the upcoming comedy LOL: Laughing Out Loud. (You can see pics of them filming at JustJaredJr.com. And here too!)

From Hinshaw’s stint on Gossip Girl to what it was like working with Miley and Ashley Greene, Hinshaw tells all!

Click inside for Ashley Hinshaw’s full interview…


JJ: You were on Gossip Girl awhile back. Who did you play?

AH: I actually played myself, coming from the fashion industry side of things. I kind of came in between Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester's character. I kind of was the wrench that Chuck and Blair threw in their relationship. I gave Chuck somebody to think about but in the end, the joke was on me and the game they were playing. That was something they enjoy doing, so it was kind of funny.

JJ: What was it like working with Leighton?

AH: Leighton and Ed were really, really amazing. They were very down to earth, genuine, and willing to hang. They got to know me and included me in their world. Because that's their project, so to kind of walk in as an outsider was a little nerve-wrecking. I wasn't sure what to expect but I felt incredibly welcome right away.

JJ: And what was it like working on [the FOX series] Fringe?

AH: Fringe was really, really fun. I didn't expect it to be though. It’s kind of a dark show. I hadn't seen the show before I booked the job, so when I went, I wasn’t sure what to expect but it was fantastic. It was kind of my first experience in kind of the 'big leagues' and it was fantastic.

JJ: Did you have to audition for both of those roles?

AH: I did! I remember after I auditioned for Gossip Girl, I thought, "I'm not going to get that one". So I got on a plane, and flew to LA and as soon as I touched down in LA, I had probably ten messages on my phone and I checked them and they're like, "Don't get on the plane! Don't leave! You've got the job" and of course I literally didn't leave the airport, just got on a flight and turned around and went back to New York.

JJ: Were you acting before Fringe?

AH: I moved to New York at 17 to do some modeling, so I was living between New York and Paris. I traveled all over Europe for about four years and the beginning of last year. It was an amazing experience — I got to travel all over the world and meet all sorts of people but kind of so much as the same. Nothing was really changing and I probably could have done it for many, many more years to come but I was tired of it. I was not as exciting anymore, so I was going to stop and focus. I was going to go to school in the fall but I just happened to meet up with my manager who gave me the summer and said, ‘If nothing happens in the summer, just go out and auditions. We’ll send you out and if not, you can go to school in the fall.” I thought, “No harm, no foul if nothing happens.”

JJ: Where were you born and raised?

AH: I move around quite a bit, but it was all over the Midwest. I spent most of my formative years in Indiana and my parents moved a little bit to Illinois. And then my parents moved to Wisconsin when I went to high school and then in the middle of my junior year of high school, I had the opportunity to New York with a modeling agency. I always knew I was going to leave the Midwest but didn't really know how the opportunity would present itself. When it happened, I was like, "Yes, okay right now, I'm coming. Goodbye!"

JJ: Why did your parents move around so much?

AH: Both my parents grew up in the Midwest and then when we were in Indiana, neither one of their families weren't in the towns we lived in, so when we moved to Wisconsin. My mom wanted to be close to her family and my dad was a traveling salesman. So he kind of had to go where it was convenient. It was only a couple of hours within each other.

JJ: So after the Midwest you went to New York to do modeling, what kind of modeling job did you book?

AH: I did a lot of hair and beauty things. I did quite a bit of fashion as well and when I got into Europe it was funny. The Americans don't like the American look but the Europeans just eat it up. So I worked so much more in Europe than I worked in the States. But it was fantastic; you know I saw so much of the world and traveled so much at such a young age but I would never had the opportunity to do otherwise.

JJ: What was the most notable or memorable modeling gig for you? With a particular brand?

AH: I did two ad campaigns for Galeries Lafayette, which is the Bloomingdales or the really high end department store of France. The photographer was Jean-Paul Goude and he is just amazing, visionary photographer and artist. We did these really incredible artistic pictures that was probably my favorite.

JJ: After the modeling you were thinking about going back to school. Where would you have gone to school and what would you have wanted to study?

AH: Well, I didn't want to come back to the Midwest, I knew that. I hadn't really gotten into the ACT application process yet but I was at East Coast schools and I wanted to study something as far as possible away from the entertainment industry. I've always been interested in archeology and paleontology. I had some friends who went to NYU that took some of those classes. I crashed some of their big lecture halls a couple of times with them. It would be something that I would really enjoy doing.

JJ: Which area of NY did you grow up in?

AH: When I first moved to New York, I moved all over because I never knew where I would be or if I was going to Europe, so I would sublet apartments. It was miserable because I was constantly moving. When I first moved, I lived in Battery Park and then to Williamsburg, which was not really my scene. I'm not incredibly hipster. I wasn't cool enough to handle it. Then I went back to Manhattan and lived in the Financial District for a little bit and then finally settled in the West Village which is just really where I love. I had just found the most amazing apartment and the most amazing little area in Greenwich Village and of course I moved to LA.

JJ: Of all the places you've lived in New York, LA, Europe, what's your favorite?

AH: By far, hands down, Paris. I love the city and I've only… I'm not saying that as a "Oh Paris is so romantic" because I've never been there with anyone. I've always been on my own. So I could say legitimately I love the city. But it's just so amazing. It's the best city where you can just wander around and not know where you're going.

JJ: With LOL when did you start shooting? Are you finished and where is that?

AH: Yeah! I auditioned for LOL in April or May… They first said I didn’t fit the part but three weeks later, I got a phone call asking to screen test with Miley the next day. Immediately, it just felt right between us three: Me, Miley, and the other girl who's the best friend in the trio whose name is Lina Esco. We came to Michigan to start filming about five week ago. And we've been here, we've got another ten days in Michigan and then we go to Chicago for three days and then we go over to Paris for a week and then we'll be all finished.

JJ: Can you tell us more about your character?

AH: I play Emily and she's Miley's best friend. The movie is a coming of age one, not really a comedy or drama. It has a little of everything in it. Emily is the comedic relief — this high school girl with strict parents that goes crazy on her own. She just wants to explore everything but is feeling kind of repressed from her. She's really great and funny and I get to work closely with Austin Nichols who plays one of my teachers and Nora Dunn is my mother who is just so fantastic.

JJ: What's your favorite scene to shoot?

AH: We shot this scene yesterday where the kids take a class trip and of course craziness ensues. Adam Sevani and I are kind of a couple in the movie and there were no parents or chaperone around. So, we go crazy and have fun.

JJ: How does your friendship with Miley on-screen compare off-screen?

AH: I didn’t know Miley before I came onto this project. I was hoping that we'd really have a real connection and we absolutely do. She is so fun to be around it's easy to forget that she's 17 sometimes because she's got this great energy and she's so dedicated to the project and to making it something new and exciting. We really have gotten to be great, great friends and I think that translates on-screen.

JJ: Do you have a favorite memory off-set between you two?

AH: A couple of days ago in the hair and makeup trailer, we talked for 1.5 hours wondering if there are aliens out in the world. She told me stories of people she knows that think aliens exist. One time, I forgot my line and I looked at her and she brought up the alien comment. It sounded so weird and so out of context but it was so funny.

JJ: What was your first impression of Ashley Greene? Are you in any scenes with her?

AH: Our characters are not friends. She's kind of the antagonist to Miley and my character. But Ashley is really, really fantastic, really down to earth.

JJ: Is it confusing having two Ashley's on set?

AH: So confusing! What's even more confusing is I am Ashley playing Emily and Ashley Greene is Ashley playing Ashley. So it is really confusing. Every time Ashley is called, five different people answer but it's really funny.

JJ: Have you have any scenes with Tanz Watson?

AH: Yeah! Tanz is one of the group's young friends and Tanz and I don't have a lot of interactions between our characters but he's such a great, great guy and again he's down to earth. Tanz is this ripped dude and he goes gym three times a day. A little over the necessity level but we've been working out together, so I've gotten to know him well. He's very talented I think that he's got a big career ahead of him.

JJ: Awesome. Do you have a favorite prop from set?

AH: I have a least favorite prop! I have this red purse that is kind of… it's Emily's purse and she wears it everywhere and it is just… it's not that it is just a cute purse, it's a great bag but it's so big and so kind of cumbersome and I'm always, always wearing it in almost every scene in the movie and as soon as I hear cut, the bag is dropped to the ground. I cannot, I never want to see that bag again in my entire life.

JJ: Obviously the title is an acronym 'LOL' are there like a whole bunch of acronyms used in the movie? Like 'BRB'…

AH: No, you know, there aren't. I kind of thought there was going to be and I wasn't so sure how that would go but no. But Miley's character's name is Lola and so her nickname is Lol. So it kind of works for both things so it's like laughing out loud but it also stands for Miley's character. So we had to make sure that quite a few times in the movie instead of calling her Lola, we called her Lol so hopefully the audience could put two and two together.

JJ: Thanks so much for speaking with me. And good luck on the rest of your shoot!

AH: Thank you so much.

—————-

Look out for Ashley Hinshaw in the upcoming LOL: Laughing out Loud co-starring Demi Moore, Miley Cyrus, Ashley Greene, Austin Nichols, Thomas Jane, Adam Sevani, and Tanz Watson.

Synopsis: In a world connected by YouTube, iTunes, and Facebook, Lola (Cyrus) and her friends navigate the peer pressures of high school romance and friendship while dodging their sometimes overbearing and confused parents.

Ashley Olsen: McQueen Boutique with Mary-Kate!

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 06:00 PM PDT

Ashley Olsen: McQueen Boutique with Mary-Kate!

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen keep close as they leave the Alexander McQueen boutique in New York City’s Meatpacking District on Friday (September 24).

The 24-year-old fashionistas recently sold their five-bedroom, 4.5-bath penthouse in the city’s West Village, HousingWatch reports.

Back in 2005, M-K and Ashley bought the penthouse for $7.3 million when they moved to NYC to go to college.

The property was sold for $7.7 million to real estate mogul Ian Bruce Eichner.

'Britney/Brittany' Glee Preview: 'Me Against The Music'

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 05:00 PM PDT

'Britney/Brittany' Glee Preview: 'Me Against The Music'

Check out this sneak peek of Glee’s Santana and Brittany rocking out to Britney Spears’ “Me Against The Music”!

Britney herself tweeted the link. “So excited!!!” she added.

You can listen to all of the Britney songs from Glee’s upcoming episode below.

Glee airs on Tuesday (September 28) at 8/7c on FOX!

CAN’T WAIT!!


Glee Preview - ‘Me Against The Music’

Glee Cast - ‘Toxic’


Glee Cast - ‘…Baby One More Time’


Glee Cast - ‘I’m A Slave 4 U’


Glee Cast - ‘Stronger’


Glee Cast - ‘Me Against The Music’

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Philly Fanatics

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 04:00 PM PDT

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Philly Fanatics

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian hold hands as they take a walk together on Thursday (September 23) in Philadelphia, Penn.

The 28-year-old singer is currently on tour across the country and played a show at Philly’s Union Trust Steakhouse on Thursday!

“Just now waking up!” LeAnn tweeted late this morning. “Once we landed I got directly into my bunk and passed out. Wow, I needed that! Happy Friday everyone!”

Next up for LeAnn is a stop in Lexington, Kentucky, before she heads to Arkansas and Michigan.

Johnny Knoxville: Engaged & Getting Married Today!

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 03:00 PM PDT

Johnny Knoxville: Engaged & Getting Married Today!

Johnny Knoxville is engaged to his girlfriend of two years - and he’s reportedly getting married TODAY!

The 39-year-old Jackass star will wed Naomi Nelson, his longtime girlfriend and the mother of his second child, Rocko.

“They actually picked out Naomi’s engagement ring two days ago [Sept. 22], and they’re getting married today!” a source told Life & Style.

Johnny has a teenage daughter, Madison, from a previous marriage.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Shia LaBeouf & Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Detroit Duo

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 02:30 PM PDT

Shia LaBeouf & Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Detroit Duo

Shia LaBeouf and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley share a smile as they film scenes for Transformers 3 on Thursday (September 23) in Detroit, Michigan.

The 24-year-old actor took a cancer stick and sandwich break between scenes, while Rosie relaxed and checked her Blackberry.

Earlier in the week, Shia joined girlfriend and co-star Carey Mulligan at the premiere of their new film, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, in New York City!

15+ pictures inside of Shia LaBeouf and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley filming in Detroit…

Hilary Duff Set To Play 'Mean Girl' on 'Community'

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 02:00 PM PDT

Hilary Duff Set To Play 'Mean Girl' on 'Community'

Hilary Duff is about to unleash her inner Mean Girl!

The 22-year-old actress and newlywed will have a guest spot on NBC’s Thursday night comedy Community, EW’s Michael Ausiello reports, adding that Hil will play “a member of a mean girl clique that goes head-to-head with the Scoobies”.

Expect to see Hil hit the small screen during November sweeps.

FYI: Last night, Betty White guest starred on Community!

Seal: 'Commitment' Album Preview!

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 01:30 PM PDT

Seal: 'Commitment' Album Preview!

We’ve got a special treat for you today — a listening party!!!

Seal will release his sixth studio album, Seal 6: Commitment, on September 28th on Reprise Records. He re-teamed with music maestro David Foster, who also produced 2008's Soul, Seal's covers collection of soul classics.

JustJared.com has created an exclusive listening session of Commitment, highlighting six tracks from the record — “Best Of Me”, “If I’m Any Closer”, “Secret”, “Silence”, “What Way I Lie”, and “Weight of My Mistakes”. Sounds like a slew of pop/soul hits! Listen below.

Heidi Klum is one lucky lady!!

Lauren Conrad: Back to MTV for Fashion Reality Show!

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 01:00 PM PDT

Lauren Conrad: Back to MTV for Fashion Reality Show!

Lauren Conrad is returning to MTV!

The 24-year-old Hills starlet turned fashionista will star in a documentary-style reality show as she creates an eveningwear line and builds her fashion brand from scratch.

“I’m so excited to take on this new project that really focuses on my true passion,” Lauren told THR. “I’m happy to be partnering with MTV because I have had such an amazing relationship with them and love being a part of the network.”

ARE YOU EXCITED to see LC back on MTV?

Katherine Heigl: Flight Out of Town with Naleigh!

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 12:30 PM PDT

Katherine Heigl: Flight Out of Town with Naleigh!

Katherine Heigl carries her cutie pie daughter, Naleigh, as they arrive at LAX airport on Friday (September 24) to catch a flight out of town.

Naleigh, 22 months, was all bundled up in a cable knit sweater just like mom! Kat’s momager, Nancy, also came along to the airport and held tickets for the ladies.

Yesterday, Kat was spotted heading home after running errands in Los Angeles.

FYI: Katherine is wearing a James Icon oversize turtle neck Poncho in camel/cream.

Lindsay Lohan - Mug Shot Revealed

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 12:00 PM PDT

Lindsay Lohan - Mug Shot Revealed

Lindsay Lohan’s latest mug shot has been released.

The 24-year-old actress was taken into custody today after Judge Elden Fox denied bail and ordered that she stay in jail until her next hearing on October 22.

Lindsay’s father, Michael Lohan, spoke out about her sentencing outside the Beverly Hills Courthouse today.

“I’d rather be in jail than my daughter today,” he said (via Us Weekly). “Jail is not good for anybody.”

Bigger mug shot inside…

Olivia Munn: Art Mere Art Pere

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 11:30 AM PDT

Olivia Munn: Art Mere Art Pere

Olivia Munn rocks a black alice + olivia dress with sheer sexy cut-outs at The Livestrong Foundation’s “Art Mere Art Pere Night” at Hollywood’s Smashbox Studios on Thursday (September 23).

The 30-year-old actress joined Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Westfeldt, Jon Hamm, and several others to help support Livestrong.

On Tuesday, September 28, Olivia will host the 2010 MIXX Awards Gala. The always sold-out gathering draws marketers, ad agency executives and publishers to debate the hottest trends and shape the future of the dynamic media marketplace.

Carey Mulligan & Andrew Garfield: 'Never Let Me Go' Video!

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 11:00 AM PDT

Carey Mulligan & Andrew Garfield: 'Never Let Me Go' Video!

Carey Mulligan and Spider-Man star Andrew Garfield share a sweet moment in this exclusive clip from their new movie, Never Let Me Go.

“The themes of are universal, and it’s a story that is so about what it is to be alive and all of the ugliness and the joy of it,” Andrew shared of the film, which also stars Keira Knightley.

Here’s the synopsis of the flick, based on the book by the same name: As children, Ruth, Kathy and Tommy, spend their childhood at a seemingly idyllic English boarding school. As they grow into young adults, they find that they have to come to terms with the strength of the love they feel for each other, while preparing themselves for the haunting reality that awaits them.

Never Let Me Go is in selected theaters NOW!


Carey Mulligan & Andrew Garfield - Never Let Me Go Interview

Claire Danes: Viva Vanidades

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 10:30 AM PDT

Claire Danes: Viva Vanidades

Claire Danes celebrates Vanidades’ 50th Anniversary held at the Trump SoHo on Thursday (September 23) in New York City.

The 31-year-old actress joined Daisy Fuentes, Gloria Estefan and others in supporting one of the most popular Spanish language women’s magazines.

Earlier this week, Claire join millions of people who’ve added their thumbprints to an innovative and unique global petition at Grand Central Terminal, lead by global humanitarian organization Save the Children.

FYI: Claire wore Jimmy Choo “India” sandals.

15+ pictures inside of Claire Danes supporting Vanidades…

Carrie Underwood: 'Mama's Song' Video Premiere!

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 10:00 AM PDT

Carrie Underwood: 'Mama's Song' Video Premiere!

Carrie Underwood’s latest video, “Mama’s Song,” is here - and it stars two people near and dear to her!

The 27-year-old country star stars opposite both her husband, Mike Fisher, and her mom, Carole, in the video.

“[Mike's] not ‘in’ it but you can tell it’s him,” Carrie told People. “He hung out with my mom [on set] and he’s great with her.”

As for the best part of filming the video with Mike, Carrie shared, “Just seeing him in my world was sweet.”


Carrie Underwood - ‘Mama’s Song’

Lindsay Lohan Denied Bail, Goes To Jail

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 09:40 AM PDT

Lindsay Lohan Denied Bail, Goes To Jail

Lindsay Lohan arrives at a mandatory court appearance at the Beverly Hills Courthouse on Friday (September 24) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 24-year-old actress, who faced the judge after failing two court mandated drug tests, faced a major setback at the hearing - Judge Elden Fox denied her bail and took Lindsay into custody. TMZ reports that Lindsay was handcuffed in court.

Lindsay was ordered to go to jail until October 22, when her next hearing will take place.

Kate Hudson Is A Maternal Mom

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 09:20 AM PDT

Kate Hudson Is A Maternal Mom

Kate Hudson picks up son Ryder from school on Wednesday (September 22) in Los Angeles.

The 31-year-old actress was last spotted going for a bike ride along the beach with her boyfriend Matthew Bellamy on Saturday.

Kate is currently preparing for her next film, Big Eyes. She stars as Margaret Keane, a painter who had phenomenal success in the 1950s, but then had legal difficulties with her husband, who claimed credit for her works in the 1960s.

Cameron Crowe & Nancy Wilson File For Divorce

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 08:50 AM PDT

Reese Witherspoon: Livestrong Foundation Support!

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 08:20 AM PDT

Reese Witherspoon: Livestrong Foundation Support!

Reese Witherspoon is all smiles at The Livestrong Foundation’s “Art Mere Art Pere Night” at Smashbox Studios on Thursday (September 23) in Hollywood.

The 34-year-old actress joined others to help support Livestrong, the organization Lance Armstrong established to support fellow cancer survivors and their families, which offers a multitude of resources to help pediatric cancer survivors and their families manage the long-term effects of childhood cancers.

Guests sipped on Corzo cocktails and munched on Fatburgers at the chic event for a good cause, which was hosted by Reese’s beau, Jim Toth!

15+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon supporting the Livestrong Foundation…

Katherine Heigl: Where Are My Keys?

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 07:50 AM PDT

Katherine Heigl: Where Are My Keys?

Katherine Heigl fishes her keys out of her purse as she returns home on Thursday (September 23) in Los Angeles.

The 31-year-old actress - and this month’s InStyle cover girl - recently brought back her blonde ‘do.

Yesterday, Kat attended a press conference and pledged $1 million to support spay and neuter programs in Los Angeles.

Kat stars opposite Josh Duhamel in Life As We Know It, which hits theaters on October 8!

FYI: Kat is wearing J Brand "912" pencil leg jeans in Ink

Hayden Panettiere: Liftoff at LAX!

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 07:20 AM PDT

Hayden Panettiere: Liftoff at LAX!

Hayden Panettiere and her boxer boyfriend, Wladimir Klitschko, catch a flight out of LAX airport on Thursday (September 23) in Los Angeles.

Before leaving L.A., the 21-year-old actress dropped by Soho House to celebrate the launch of 7 For All Mankind’s new Denim Trouser line! Hayden and celebs including Ashlee Simpson and Amy Smart checked out the latest in denim at the chic soiree.

Hayden picked up a pair of 7FAM “Georgia” jeans, which hit stores next month, and The Trouser wide leg pants!

FYI: Hayden is wearing a pair of Koolaburra Haley boots.

Ellen Pompeo: Grey's Anatomy is Back!

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 06:50 AM PDT

Ellen Pompeo: Grey's Anatomy is Back!

Ellen Pompeo leaves the gym after a strenuous workout on Thursday (September 23) in Studio City, Calif.

The 40-year-old Grey’s Anatomy actress wore a cute purple wrap top on top of her workout gear.

Grey’s returned to ABC on Thursday - Derek made a personal choice at work and the staff did their best to return to normalcy after the craziness at the end of last season!

WHAT DID YOU THINK of Grey’s first episode of season seven?

No comments:

Post a Comment