Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just Jared

Just Jared

Zachary Quinto: Doggy Date!

Posted: 19 May 2009 07:54 PM PDT

Zachary Quinto: Doggy Date!

Heroes actor Zachary Quinto and a mystery male take their dogs for a walk in Los Angeles on Tuesday (May 19).

The 31-year-old actor, who plays Spock in the Star Trek movie, has an Irish Wolfhound/Airedale Terrier named Noah.

Random: Does anyone remember how hilarious Zach was in Tori Spelling’s now-defunct show, So NoTORIous? His character Sasan, the flamboyant Persian-American best friend of Tori, was genius. Check out some of the clips of Zach here here here!

Shia LaBeouf: Sexiest Woman Is My Mother

Posted: 19 May 2009 06:55 PM PDT

Shia LaBeouf: Sexiest Woman Is My Mother

Shia LaBeouf gets some groceries at Whole Foods with his mom, Shayna Saide on Monday (May 18) in Studio City, Calif.

The 22-year-old Transformers star recently shared who he thinks is the sexiest woman. “Probably the sexiest woman I know is my mother. She’s an ethereal angel. Nobody looks like that woman,” Shia said. “If I could meet my mother and marry her, I would. I would be with my mother now, if she weren’t my mother, as sick as that sounds.”

Shia also confirmed that he and singer Rihanna dated once.

Katie Holmes is Sweats Sweet

Posted: 19 May 2009 06:09 PM PDT

Katie Holmes is Sweats Sweet

Katie Holmes walks around Hollywood keeping it casual in black sweats, a scarf, and some tennis shoes on Monday (May 18).

The 30-year-old actress and her 3-year-old daughter Suri was able to check out the American Idol finale on Tuesday (May 19). According to ETonline, Suri sat in Katie’s lap during the live telecast as Idol contestant Adam Lambert sang against Kris Allen.

The new Idol champ will be revealed tomorrow @ 8PM ET/PT on FOX.

Jessica Lowndes & Michael Steger: PIX Promoters

Posted: 19 May 2009 05:48 PM PDT

Jessica Lowndes & Michael Steger: PIX Promoters

Jessica Lowndes joins costar Michael Steger on the PIX Morning Show to promote the season finale of 90210 on Tuesday morning (May 19).

When asked who she would like to see come on the show next season, Jessica, 20, said, “I really hope my other brother-ish person, David Silver, comes back. I actually met Brian Austin Green before I ever started shooting. I was with one of my best friends at a Coffee Bean, and he was sitting there on the phone. I had just gotten the part, and I was freaking out, thinking I have to go talk to him—I have to tell him I’m playing his baby sister. Of course, he thought, “Who is this crazy chick hovering over me while I’m on the phone.” But he was super nice to me once I explained that I wasn’t a crazy stalker. I think he’s a great actor and is funny and hot, so why not come back?

The 90210 finale airs TONIGHT (May 19) @ 9PM on the CW.

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Dinner Date

Posted: 19 May 2009 05:10 PM PDT

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Dinner Date

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arrive at Michelangelo restaurant for dinner on Tuesday (May 19) in Antibes, France.

Angie, 33, and Brad, 45, arrived earlier in Antibes prior to their red carpet appearance at 2009 Cannes Film Festival.

The couple is attending the big event to promote Brad’s role in Quentin Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds. The film tells the story of a group of Jewish soldiers, also known as “The Basterds”, that is determined to take down the The Third Reich in Nazi-occupied France.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is Hesher Shirtless

Posted: 19 May 2009 04:15 PM PDT

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is Hesher Shirtless

Joseph Gordon-Levitt walks around shirtless on the set of his new film Hesher with costar Natalie Portman in Los Angeles on Tuesday (May 19).

The 28-year-old Third Rock From the Sun actor is also preparing for the big August release of G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra. Joseph will be playing the head villain Cobra Commander in the summer blockbuster.

In a recent interview with Esquire, Joseph hinted at where movies are going now. “Today’s a great time to be any creative type of person, I think, and in just about every aspect of creativity, this generation is going to blow away every generation ever. Because we’re the first ones with the Internet. I can get together with some friends, shoot a movie, cut it on my laptop at home, and then put it online. We don’t have to listen to anyone.”

Chace Crawford is Officially Footloose

Posted: 19 May 2009 03:28 PM PDT

Chace Crawford is Officially Footloose

Gossip Girl’s Chace Crawford has been confirmed to star in the remake of the musical film Footloose.

According to Us Weekly, the 23-year-old actor has been thinking about the part but didn’t officially sign until this week.

Chace will be playing Ren, who was played by Kevin Bacon in the 1984 original. Back in March, High School Musical’s Zac Efron had dropped out of the movie to pursue other roles outside of music.

Chace will be joining director Kenny Ortega and is expected to start filming in March of next year.

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Cannes Arrival!

Posted: 19 May 2009 02:46 PM PDT

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Cannes Arrival!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (in Ferragamo) arrive together in Antibes, France on Tuesday (May 19) ahead of their red carpet appearance at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival.

Brad, 45, was last spotted taking sons Pax and Maddox to see Star Trek in Long Island, New York.

Angie, 33, came from the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands, where she attended the trial of a Congolese warlord charged.

Tomorrow, the couple is expected to attend the premiere of Brad’s latest movie, Inglorious Basterds.

Christian Bale Covers GQ June 2009

Posted: 19 May 2009 02:11 PM PDT

Christian Bale Covers GQ June 2009

Christian Bale crosses his arms on the June 2009 cover of GQ. Highlights:

On unleashing the Rant on the set of Termination Salvation: “I’d definitely say that that guy who was yelling was at least half John Connor, and the rest was Christian Bale.”

On using his Americanized John Connor accent off-camera too: “I do that because I’m just not very good at switching between two voices. If I had the talent to turn it on and off on cue, I would. But I don’t, so I have to maintain. Otherwise I'm aware that I’m “doing an accent” whenever I’m filming, instead of just speaking. Hey, listen, I don't make any excuses. None of it is excusable. You know, I feel I already said everything about this that needs to be said when I called up the radio station.”

On when he fell off the vegetarianism bandwagon: “I was up in Toronto and went to see that movie Life Is Beautiful. By myself. And when I came out, I had a craving for blood unlike anything I had ever experienced since I decided to go vegetarian at the age of 7. It was a compulsion. It was undeniable. I went to several restaurants, one right after the other, and got the
biggest, bloodiest steaks I could get my hands on. It was the first time I had tasted flesh in almost twenty years.”

Termination Salvation opens in theaters this Friday, May 22.

Check out the full Christian feature at GQ.com. Check it out, it ends pretty hilariously.

P.S. If you’re wondering why Christian’s left pointer finger has a bandage on it, he “cut off the tip” during a bike crash and had it surgically reattached several days after.

Mariska Hargitay Adores American Ballet

Posted: 19 May 2009 01:38 PM PDT

Mariska Hargitay Adores American Ballet

Mariska Hargitay (in Carolina Herrera) arrives at the 2009 Annual American Ballet Theatre Spring Gala on Monday (May 18) at The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City.

At the dinner for the American Ballet Theater the 45-year-old actress revealed the reason for her collapsed lung. “I’ve been doing my own stunts on the show for 10 years. I fell wrong, basically. I collapsed my lung doing a stunt,” she told People.

After a visit to the hospital and some time to rest, Mariska is fully recovered. “I’m 100 percent. I’m back to my old self,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment