Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just Jared

Just Jared


Drew Barrymore is Levi’s Lovely

Posted: 21 May 2009 08:10 PM PDT

Drew Barrymore is Levi’s Lovely

Drew Barrymore wears a fun pair of checkered Levi’s jeans as she arrives at the office of her Flower Films production company in West Hollywood on Thursday (May 21).

The 34-year-old actress was accompanied by her dog Flossie, a yellow lab/chow mix.

Drew also wore a pair of Red Converse sneakers, a “My Boyfriend is Out of Town” tee, and a jk livin sweatband (Matthew McConaughey’s foundation).

10+ pictures inside of Levi’s lovely Drew Barrymore

Jessica Stroup: Bring Back Brian Austin Green!

Posted: 21 May 2009 07:04 PM PDT

Jessica Stroup: Bring Back Brian Austin Green!

90210 star Jessica Stroup is one hot tamale at the 2009 CW Network Upfronts at Madison Square Garden in New York City on Thursday (May 21)

The 22-year-old actress wore fanciful Brian Reyes dress and finished off her look with Dolce & Gabbana peep-toes, Sergio Rossi clutch and Neil Lane jewels.

When asked who she would like to see come on the show next season, Jessica said, “I really hope my other brother-ish person, David Silver, comes back. I actually met Brian Austin Green before I ever started shooting. I was with one of my best friends at a Coffee Bean, and he was sitting there on the phone. I had just gotten the part, and I was freaking out, thinking I have to go talk to him—I have to tell him I’m playing his baby sister. Of course, he thought, ‘Who is this crazy chick hovering over me while I’m on the phone.’ But he was super nice to me once I explained that I wasn’t a crazy stalker. I think he’s a great actor and is funny and hot, so why not come back?”

15+ pictures inside of Brian Austin Green fan Jessica Stroup

Natalie Portman & Joseph Gordon-Levitt: Blue And Bare

Posted: 21 May 2009 06:02 PM PDT

Natalie Portman & Joseph Gordon-Levitt: Blue And Bare

Natalie Portman and a bare-chested Joseph Gordon-Levitt film more scenes for their movie Hesher in Los Angeles on Thursday (May 21).

Joseph, 28, is gearing up for his next movie G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, which hits theaters in August. Meanwhile, Nat’s next big movie coming out in October is New York, I Love You. The 27-year-old actress joins an ensemble cast including Rachel Bilson, Hayden Christensen, Shia LaBeouf, Blake Lively, Bradley Cooper, Ethan Hawke, Christina Ricci, Orlando Bloom and many more in this love story based in New York.

15+ pictures inside of Natalie Portman and Joseph Gordon-Levitt on the set for Hesher

Rihanna & Drake: Not A Kissing Couple?

Posted: 21 May 2009 05:05 PM PDT

Rihanna & Drake: Not A Kissing Couple?

Rihanna catches a film after leaving a movie theater in downtown New York City on Thursday (May 21).

Yesterday, Page Six reported that the 21-year-old Bajan beauty locked lips with Canadian former child actor-turned-rapper Aubrey "Drake" Graham. Turns out that rumor isn’t true!

"It's not like that at all,” Drake told NY’s Hot 97. “I'm being honest. [She's] just a friend, that's all. A great artist. Nothing at all [happened]. I have the most respect for her. I think she's so talented."

Dita Von Teese: amFAR Against AIDS!

Posted: 21 May 2009 01:55 PM PDT

Dita Von Teese: amFAR Against AIDS!

Dita Von Teese shows off a bit of leg (and garter belt!) at the amfAR Cinema Against AIDS 2009 Cocktail Party at the Hotel du Cap during the 2009 Cannes Film Festival on Thursday (May 21) in Antibes, France.

The 36-year-old burlesque queen wore dress from the calligraphy collection of Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture. She finished off her look with Christian Louboutin pumps.

Dita tweeted, “[My dress] should get me sufficiently ridiculed in the US=Success!”

I like the dress. Does that make me un-American???

Ms. Von Teese also encouraged Sharon Stone, a tireless advocates for AIDS research. She added, “Go,go,go Sharon! Extract [millions from] the film industry for the cause!!!” 10+ pics inside…

Robert Pattinson Is Close To amfAR

Posted: 21 May 2009 12:43 PM PDT

Robert Pattinson Is Close To amfAR

Robert Pattinson attends the amfAR Cinema Against AIDS 2009 Cocktail Party at the Hotel du Cap during the 2009 Cannes Film Festival on Thursday (May 21) in Antibes, France.

The 23-year-old British actor wore a black shawl collar tuxedo, white shirt, black tie and shoes all by Dolce&Gabbana.

Rob will next star in an adaptation of Guy de Maupassant’s short story Bel Ami. The flick will chronicle the rise of an ambitious young man from French soldier to powerful Parisian newspaper journalist.

Blake Lively: Elephant Riding in Thailand!

Posted: 21 May 2009 12:22 PM PDT

Blake Lively: Elephant Riding in Thailand!

Gossip Girl starlet Blake Lively is smokin’ hot at the 2009 CW Network Upfronts at Madison Square Garden in New York City on Thursday (May 21).

The 21-year-old actress has been on enjoying her time off from work and exclusively told JustJared.com about her hiatus.

“I’ve traveled all over Asia,” Blake shared, “I went to Thailand, India and Maldives. I stayed at the most incredible place in the Maldives called Soneva Gili and you have to take a boat to get to your glass-bottom hut in the middle of the water. It’s gorgeous!”

Ms. Lively didn’t stay idle while trekking through Asia. “I’m half-way to getting my scuba license and I went to cooking school in Thailand,” she shared. “I never get time to do things like cook and travel, so now I have two months off and I’m trying to take advantage of it as much as I can.”

When asked if she took back any sourveniers from Asia, Blake told JustJared.com, “Yeah, we actually rode elephants barefoot and washed them one-on-one in the river. It’s the most incredible thing I’ve ever done. I got a painting that an elephant made for me and that is definitely my most prized possession. And some beautiful jewelry from India!”

I didn’t know elephants could paint!!!

15+ pictures inside of elephant rider Blake Lively

Idol Winner Kris Allen: I’m Shocked!

Posted: 21 May 2009 11:45 AM PDT

Idol Winner Kris Allen: I’m Shocked!

Ben McKenzie is a Work-Out Wonder

Posted: 21 May 2009 11:15 AM PDT

Ben McKenzie is a Work-Out Wonder

Southland star Ben McKenzie walks around in his New Balance sneakers prior to his workout at Gold’s Gym in West Hollywood on Wednesday (May 20).

The 30-year-old actor quenched his thirst with Gatorade X-Factor “Be Touch” in lemon-lime strawberry flavor.

Southland is all-new TONIGHT @ 10PM ET/PT on NBC. Episode “Derailed” synopsis: Officers find a dead gang member in the trunk of a car; Detective Bryant asks Lydia to take Janilla in; the rift between Detective Salinger and his daughter grows.

Jessica Alba is a Bulgari Babe

Posted: 21 May 2009 10:45 AM PDT

Jessica Alba is a Bulgari Babe

Jessica Alba glows in a Prada sheath at the Bulgari ‘Between Eternity And History’ opening exhibition cocktail party held at the Exposition Palace on Wednesday (May 20) in Rome, Italy.

Bulgari celebrated the 125th anniversary of its foundation and celebrated with a retrospective of historic baubles at the Palazzo delle Esposizioni.

“The Dolce Vita room was my favorite and hello, what about the Liz Taylor one? And you know that’s not everything she has!” mused Alba to WWD, showing off her ruby-and-diamond checkered bracelet. “It’s too bad no one makes jewelry like this anymore.”

10+ pictures inside of Bulgari babe Jessica Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment