Monday, September 15, 2008

I just don't know what to say

Do you ever feel like your so so so so so so sick but then you go to the doctor and your fine? Gosh. I went to my doctor today and here's what happened...

Nurse- Hello Sarah come on back... What are you here for today?

Sarah- My throat burns...

Nurse- Did you take your temperature?

Sarah- Ya its like 99.8 or something like that.

Nurse- I see... I'm gonna give you a strep test. Afterwords go wait in the waiting room and in 7 minutes I'll give you an answer. If its no than you won't need to see the doc.

Tick Tock Tick Tock ( Seven Minutes Later )

Nurse- Negative. Go home...

Sarah- Should I take anything to make it hurt less?

Nurse- No come back in a week if it still hurts.

So I basically went to the doc's for no reason! UGH! Anyway here is a list of some awesome songs to listen to....

Control- Metro Station

Check Yes Juilet- We the Kings

Hot n Cold- Katy Perry

Seventeen Forever- Metro Station

Kelsey- Metro Station

Shake It- Metro Station

Now That We're Done- Metro Station

Tell Me What to Do- Metro Station

Wish We We're Older- Metro Station

True to me -Metro Station

California- Metro Station

Disco- Metro Station

Moving Along- Metro Station

Comin Around- Metro Station

The Love That You Left To Die- Metro Station

Summer of 69- Brian Adams

Life your Life- Rhiana ft Ti

Whatever You Like - TI

If you don't listen to every single one of these songs I will go nuts! DO IT NOW! I mean please listen to those songs now.... Well Peace Out. Bi- Bi♥

No comments:

Post a Comment