Sunday, September 7, 2008

Internet


I love the internet! Exspecially http://www.youtube.com/ , its got like any video you wanna see. Like my friend was over yesterday and we were listening to my Metro Station cd and she told me about this video. Sure enough it was on there. If you like Metro Station then go to www.youtube.com/puppylvr224 then scroll down to my favorites and there is a ton of videos that they made. Like I sounds like they probably just got bored but it is halarious! Even if you don't like Metro Station watch it! Its so funny! Well I'm like really bored so tell me all about some good videos to watch. Thank you. Bi-Bi!♥


P.S. Remember when you get to my youtube page click on Metro Station in NY- Cribs style.
P.S.S. Theres a whole bunch of pointless stuff that alot of my friends put on so just click see all and then there is more videos and its like totally different.

No comments:

Post a Comment