Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stuff


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't till Wednesday,October,22,2008 at 6:00pm at The House Of Blues!!!! Guess why? Because it is the Metro Station Concert which my best friend Kaitlyns mom scored us tickets to! OMG! Friends and family that are reading this you know I'll probably hypervantalate if I'm in the same room with them, but I probably won't... The only bad parts are that there is no seats at The House of Blues and the tickets to The Meet and Greet are sold out:(. But I'm still happy. I'm on this website now where you can get Metro Station Tee-Shirts and hoodies. Here is the link http://atrcollective.com/interface/body.php?module=store&catid=5&id=5 so if you like Metro Station or yourjust courios about what the shirts look like then go to it! Well I'd like to take sometime to talk about 1 awesome movie... Office Space! It is halarious! Its about these peoploe that work at a place called Initech and hate it. Its halarious! Thats all I can say about it because if I keep typing I'm afraid I'll ruin it. Later pplz! Bi-Bi!♥ Oh and don't forget to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment