Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged. Ummm here are 6 random things about me.

1. I usually spend about 2 hours on the computer everyday. If I don't I get a horrible head-ache and need to look at pictures of Trace Cyrus. I usually go back and forth to about 5 websites.

2. I have a weird obsession with a band called Metro Station and all the people in it. I only think 1 is cute (Trace Cyrus). 2 are awesome ( Mason Musso and AnT Improgo) and the other 1 is just weird ( Blake) All that makes me want to glue my eyes to my computer, do research, look at their pictures, and blast their music!

3. I'm kinda random. But the weird thing is I'm only random when I'm in public with my cousins Emily and Peggy. (If you've meet Emily that's no surprise) Sometimes it happens when I'm with my friends Kaitlyn and Nikki to. I'll always be in a park and I'll just be like " COOKIES!!" Its really hilarious and sad that's I would do that at the same time and when I'm with my mom, brothers, sister, or my Dad I'm really quiet. But with my Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins I am hyper and crazy!

4. I'm addicted to doodling in class. Its a really bad habit. The teacher will be talking about multiples of numbers and I'll be sitting there doodling a graveyard scene or writing Metro Station in awesome letters. I'm also addicted to reading Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books. So when I'm in American Government I'll be reading about the adventures of Bridget, Tibby, Lena, and Carmen.

5. I like to day dream. Exspecially when I'm in school. In science and cooking exspecially! I just like can't stop. Today it rained really bad and I was supposed to write an Autobiography and I'm just sitting there day dreaming. Its usually about stupid stuff like winning a shopping spree or something.

6. I get bored so fast. Like when I'm on the computer. I get so bored when nobody e-mails me back. Like I'm also sitting there anxiously awaitng new e-mails. Then when I realize I have them I always read them like 3 times.

So now you know all my weird habits. So here are the rules for the meme:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag more or less 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


I don't know who I'm tagging yet so... yeah. Bi Bi!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment