Sunday, August 10, 2008

Its party time!

OK so heres whats going on... my cousin Emily slept over Friday Night and yesterday we went to a party. I didn't really know anybody there so it was actually kinda boring. But you can count on Emily to keep you out of boredom. Me and Emily have so many inside jokes so usually 1 of us brings that uo and gets us laughing. But anyway we played pool, we jumped in a moon bounce and we pulled berries of the neighbors tree and collected them and but it in a bowl, but then Emily dumped them on me and partly in my purse. Thank You Emily... but when we were at my house we added some changes to our website and pranked these kids over the Internet. It was pretty funny. But we told them the truth and then laughed about it. So on my site I made a Trace Cyrus Page and a Chat Room Page. And on our site we made an awesomeness page with random icons. Plus Emily helped me discover a kinda good song. Its called Poppin Champagne by All Time Low. So later that night we played Monopoly with my brother. He made us listen to like 6 of the R.Kelly Trapped In The Closet thing which Emily then made fun. We watched a funny youtube.com video called Kid Nation Shocker that I recommend to anybody who needs a good laugh. My brother has been pretty nice to me lately. I guess because I'm not around as much because I'm at Emiy's house so I'm not home annoying him. But today he is all "NOBODY READS YOUR STUPID BLOG!" and the hes like " Sarah, why do you have a piczo, why do you go on myspace, do you even have any friends on facebook?" and I'm like "Ya Connie, Klint , um um YOU!" Ugh, brothers. Well thats all for today. Come again tomorrow to read... Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment