Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School...


O.k so this is a week that lots of people are starting school. Some kid dred going back to school. Others can't wait. I'm one of those people who can't wait. Summer was just getting boring. I don't have a car or my licence so I'm stuck in my city. The only thing I can't stand is that I can't go to my cousins house in the middle of the day and sleep over unless its saturday. So I went to the video store yesterday and I got 3 great movies that I've already seen but are pretty good.

1)Juno- A movie about a 16 year old girl who gets pregnant with her best-friend Pauly Bleeker because she was bored. Throughout the movie Juno tries to find a family to adopt the baby and fines the perfect one. Thats all I'm gonna say. Don't wanna ruin the movie.

2) Hitch- Hitch, a great movie about a guy named Alex Hitchens. Also known as The Date Doctor to some. He helps guys score with Chicks. Thats all you need to know for now.

3) Blades of Glory- Very funny movie. Its about 2 men figure skaters, Jimmy Macaroy and Chazz Michael Michaels. Two completly different guys. Jimmy is an orphane who got adopted by a rich guy when he was 4. Chazz is a sex addict... Anywho they both get kicked out of Mens Singles for fighting and join pairs. I've already said to much about that so...

O.k. children of American... Enjoy the school year... Bi-Bi...



No comments:

Post a Comment