Tuesday, August 12, 2008

T.V.

In my house everyday everytime I turn around someone is watching T.V. Why do you ask? Because the outside world is boring. Exspecially the town I live in. It seems like in my house everyone is playing the computer or watching T.V. and our brains are turning into goo. This is the only reason I want school to start! There is nothing to do in the summer!!!!!!!! I'm going to start counting down the days to school... But there are some really good shows on tonight. For starters the Olympics, The Secret Life Of The American Teenager, and Eureka. All very good shows. But I'm really startin to hate sitting there watching T.V, playing the computer, and being bored... I'm just sick of it. And of course when I go back to school I'll wanna be sitting at home watching T.V and playing the computer. I sometimes just hate life cuz of course it is boring!!!!!!!!! Help me find new things to do. Comment... Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment