Thursday, August 7, 2008

So Confused

Ohmagosh! I'm so confused! For Musical Theatre class I have to eighther sing or do a monaloge from Alice In Wonder Land. I think I'm gonna do the monaloge. But anywho... I started watching this awesome T.V. sho on ABC Family. Its called Secret Life Of The American Teenager. Its about a 15 year old girl who accidentally got pregnant at band camp. Its really good. It has alot of drama. The actress who plays Amy Jergans ( pregnant girl) is a really good actress. Her name is Shailene Woodley and she can like cry on demand. Shes really good. You can find episodes 1,2,5,6 on www.ABCFamily.com and 3 and 4 you can find on
www.youtube.com , but the point is its a really good show. I also wanted to tell you about these 4 awesome websites. www.puppylvr224.piczo.com , www.soccerlvr3.piczo.com , www.xoxsweety3.piczo.com , and www.HyperGirlz37.piczo.com .
Puppylvr224- Mine
Xoxsweety3- Peggy's
Soccerlvr3- Emily's
HyperGirlz37- Emily's and Mine
There really awesome. Go check um out!

No comments:

Post a Comment