Thursday, August 21, 2008

Random Stuff

Ok so I havn't really wrote in a while so heres whats on my mind. For some reason I just don't like Michael Phelps. I really don't know why... By the way he won like 8 gold metals so far or something. I just can not stand him! Oh and on youtube.com I found this show called What The Buck. Its halarious! He pretends to be like a reporter and talks about stuff going on in the world but makes it funny! So go to youtube.com and search What The Buck. Did you ever really wanna meet some one but then you thought no way that will ever happen? Ugh that is exactly what is going on with me.. I love Trace Cyrus But will never get to meet him. I'm hopless... :( But anywho... Have you guys been watching The Secret Life Of The American Teenager? Well if your not... WHATS WRONG WOTH YOU!? If you need a good T.V show to look forward to everyweek then The Secret Life is great for you! Just do what I say and watch it on abc family on Tuesdays at 8... I'm so bored and tired. But I have to finish writing to my cousin Peggy. We talk over the internet and now all of a sudden she thinks it would be a good idea to be pen pals... So I wanted to be like " You live how many states away and you wanna be pen pals? The computer is so much quicker!" But I didn't cause I didn't want her to feel like I was calling her idea stupid which I'm not. Now I have to go get my fly swatter and kill this dumb, stupid fly! Bi-Bi!

No comments:

Post a Comment