Monday, August 4, 2008

Summer Reading

Summer reading sucks... reading the book is ok, but then you have to write summaries, do the questions and sometimes even go to a book discussion. Before you no it, your whole summer is wasted on reading! Summer Vacation is supposed to be to give your mind a break so it will be ready for school. Not to make it explode!!! The only really fun things I have are sleepovers and Musical Theatre. I can't say summer has been a total waste. Number one cuz its not over yet. Number two because I have Emily. My best-friend/ cousin. What should I do? I need to have fun, but I have to do reading and writing! I know blogs aren't for this, but could somebody leave a comment giving me a little advice? The good thing is a got 2 new Cd's the other day. Miley Cyrus, Break Out and Metro Station. Well leave comments and just maybe I'll write tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment